- Idaho 2022
- Cregan's Crew 2022
- Trout Fishing 2021
- 5 Day Trout Tour
- 7 Fly Challenge
- Black Lake - November 2020
- Black Lake - June 2020
- Local Fishing 2020
- Melchett Lake - September 2019
- Local Fishing 2019
- Down the River 2019
- Fish 'n Feast 2019
- Cregan's Crew 2019
- Wild Trout - October 2018
- Black Lake - August 2018
- Down The River 2018
- Black Lake - June 2018
- Fish'n Feast III - April '18
- Local Fishing 2018
- Naples FL - January '18
- Black Lake - Oct 2017
- Local Fishing 2017
- Susquehanna River - July 2017
- Canada - June 2017
- Muddy Creek - April 2017
- Black Lake - June 2016
- Youth Fishing Day - 2015
- Black Lake - June 2015
- Black Lake & SLR - May 2015
- NSNSNWW 2014 - Black Lake, NY
- St. Lawrence River - July 2014
- Trout Fishing - 2014
- Quantz Lake: September 2014
- Night Fishing 2014
- St. Lawrence River - Labor Day 2013
- Happy Day Lodge: 2013
- Black Lake, New York: May 2013
- Happy Day Lodge: 2012 >
- Susquehanna River: July 2011
- Black Lake, New York: 2011
- Crotch Lake, Ontario: 2010
- Susquehanna River: July 2009
- Black Lake, New York: May 2008
- Black Lake, New York: May 2007
- Black Lake, New York: May 2006
- Black Lake, New York: May 2005
- Black Lake, New York: May 2004
- Black Lake, New York: September 2003
- World's End, PA: Fall 2003
- Lake Vermilion, Minnesota: May 2003
- Pine Creek, PA: Sept. 2001
- Pine Creek, PA: June 2001
- Crazy Random Fishing
- Old School Canada
- Down the River
- Fish'n Feast
- Jeep Pictures
Congratulations to Mike Campbell on his win!
Thanks to Dan, Wes, and Kenny for participating.
Introducing the First Annual
7 Fly Challenge
Can you catch trout with only seven flies?
Saturday, July 10th
The Red Bridge Recreation Area on the Tully
3PM - 9PM
- Meet at the park below the Red Bridge a little before 3PM
- Everyone will receive their Seven Flies
- Fish anywhere you want on the Tully
- Meet back at the park at 8PM for prizes and food
Let Jordan know if you are coming. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 484-886-9847
There are only 8 spots available.
The 'Murica - a patriotic themed jig streamer tied by republicans, for republicans.
The Halloween Hemorrhoid - a black and orange themed micro-nymph with some redness and inflammation in the rear.
The Clown Prince - a JTime original fly that mimics nothing in the river but excels at catching creek chubs.
The PP (Pink Perdigon) - a Euro-inspired nymph that sinks like a stone. Must be fished while making fun of "bobber fishermen".
Olive Caddis Emerger - The only legit fly in the bunch. Swing it through a riffle and hang on.
Weird Walt - The original Walt's Worm has been a staple nymph in fly boxes for decades. It comes in a variety of fish-catching patterns. This isn't one of them.
The Hungry Man - A large pheasant tail nymph with a green thorax and red hotspot collar. A fish has to be really hungry to eat this fly.